A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Lesser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lesser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Lesser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bettina Lesser practice?
- Dr. Bettina Lesser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bettina Lesser practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.