A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Lesser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lesser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bettina Lesser practice?
Dr. Bettina Lesser practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.