A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina McAdoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina McAdoo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAdoo graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McAdoo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAdoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bettina C. McAdoo practice?
Dr. Bettina McAdoo practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.