A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Mutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Mutter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutter graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mutter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Karen Mutter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bettina K. Mutter practice?
- Dr. Bettina Mutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Mutter practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.