A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Mutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mutter
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mutter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Mutter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutter graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Mutter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Karen Mutter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bettina K. Mutter practice?
- Dr. Bettina Mutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Mutter practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.