A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Paek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Paek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Paek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Paek graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Paek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bettina W. Paek practice?
Dr. Bettina Paek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.