A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Walker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Bridgford Walker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bettina B. Walker practice?
- Dr. Bettina Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettina Walker practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.