A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettina Zatuchni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettina Zatuchni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bettina Zatuchni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zatuchni graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zatuchni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettina Zatuchni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bettina Zatuchni practice?
- Dr. Bettina Zatuchni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bettina Zatuchni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.