Dr. Betty Agbede Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Betty Agbede?

DO NOT TRUST

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Agbede misdiagnosed my ankle injury. She was my doctor in the emergency room when I went in for an ankle injury. She told me that it was just a severe sprain so I went to a PT to get it moving again. I got copies of my X-Rays the following week and discovered I have a fracture in my ankle that I was never told about. Dr. Agbede did not care about me, she just wanted me out of the ER so she could move onto the next patient. Do not trust this lady. Take my advice and GET A SECOND OPINION.

Retired

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Just got done reading all of the bad reviews,I can honestly say I liked her,I had a pain in my leg since sept.she was taking over for my doc. Who was off,she was very aggressive ,put me on a pain pill that my neurologist prescribed. Most gp farm you out to other drs. Because they only do blood pressure,check you weight,maybe listen to your problem,guess I got dr.betty on her good day, she also prescribe me a pill for diabetics. I don' think no a day's no dr. Is alway's what the consumer wants,that's just how it is.

Unbloody Professional

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Most people, when closing their office, will give you some notice. Not Dr. Agbede--I've not gotten a decent night's sleep in a week, and when trying to contact her today I was informed her office was closing. Nor is her door open, nor can I leave her a message. Awful awful doctor.

Tried to Medicate me For Everything

Posted on August 27th, 2009

I went to Dr. Agbede for pain in my abdomen (one of the top medical problems you should not ignore) and she basically rushed me through my appointment, recommended an ultrasound on my gallbladder and never followed up. Nobody called me with my results she sent me a letter. In my follow up office visit she didn't even mention what else could be causing my pains. She instead tried to medicate me for acne(my skin is fairly clear maybe one or two blemishes but nothing requiring medication) tried to medicate me for my blood pressure (which is always 110/80 which is normal). Tried to medicate me for acid reflux which I do not have but she thought my abdominal pain was caused by acid reflux. Also tried to give me an anti-anxiety and sleeping pills because I had to answer a work phone call during my office visit. So if you want medicated go to her otherwise stay clear.

Terrible additude!

Posted on July 21st, 2008

I must say Dr. Agbede is the worse professional I have ever met in my life. She is rude and does not care about her patients. One time I scheduled a OBGYN appointment and after waiting for 1/2 after my appointment and her taking my copay, she told me she was too busy to do it. Her staff turnover rate is unbelievable. Everytime I would go for an appointment (every 3 months) there would be a different person at her desk and every one would complain on how rude she is. If you are looking for a rude doctor that is careless and unprofessional give all your money to Dr. Agbede.

Posted on March 26th, 2017