A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Anthony is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Anthony, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Lue Anthony MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Betty L. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Betty Anthony has 4 office locations.
Dr. Betty Anthony practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.