A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Chang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Chang, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Chia-Wen Chang MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Betty Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betty Chang practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Emergency Physicians.