Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty Carter
Dr. Betty Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with another office in Ruskin, FL. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital and South Bay Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty Carter has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Betty Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Saurin-Kumar Shah
Family Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
New Port Richey, FL 0.08 mi27
Dr. Nima Heshmati
New Port Richey, FL 0.10 mi17
Dr. David Sassano
New Port Richey, FL 0.25 mi36