Dr. Betty Carter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 22nd, 2016
I've been seeing Dr Carter for over a year now and I'm 100% happy with the service. She reminds me of the old family Dr you see Norman Rockwell paintings. She's fairly good Dr that genuinely cares about her patients.

April 27th, 2015
Very displeased
She works out of her extremely dirty house which reeks of cat urine and pet odor. If that doesn't deter you, her awful attitude should. I walked in and she barely greeted me as she sat on the phone and stared at me. Her nurse ended up coming out and asking if I needed help. All signs pointed to "RUN" and "FAST" but I gave her the benefit of a doubt and still let her administer a TB test anyways. I came back two days later so she could read my test results. Her nurse checked the TB test site and stated it was negative (which I already knew) but she would ask if the Dr wanted to look at it anyways. That's the first time I even knew CARTER was the Dr, I thought her nurse was because she was actually nice! She felt the the test site and stated it was positive although there was NOTHING there but redness. Redness does not signify a positive result! But a trained health physician should know that right? That same day, 95$ and a chest x-ray later, a different and competent Dr stated the test site was NEGATIVE as well as the x-ray and she had no idea why any doctor would have said different. I went back in to get a refund for her faulty diagnoses which she and her two nurses tried to justify. Of course she would not admit her wrong-doing nor give me a refund. I'm sure I cost the nurse her job because I brought up the fact even SHE said the test was negative and the Dr shot her an evil glare! It's not her fault she actually knew what she was talking about. I'm convinced any positive review she has received was most likely made by her or her nurses. Stay away from this place at all costs.

August 28th, 2013
Hometown MD
A great small town doctor. She spends a lot of time with her patients, helpful staff and very responsive.

October 29th, 2012
The office spells like eet dog. She took. A personal call during our visit on her cell phone. She charged me 100 for a physical and never diagnosed me for what i actually went for. Then said i had to pay her again to get a diagnosis. Not impressed rude, unprofessional, and iperatez out of her smelly home.

April 1st, 2012
the only reason people go to this qack is she will write scripts for pain meds.And she only takes cash,nothing else witch makes me even more suspicious

June 8th, 2010
Good Experience
The office is in a house. It's pretty small. The doctor spent a good anount of time with me, taking a good history and asking lots of qestions. She even gives the patients her personal cell phone number. The only downside is they do not take checks, credit cards or insurance, although they will assist with filling out insurance forms. They also are open Saturdays, a real plus for me.