A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Chou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Chou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Chou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Chou MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Betty Chou practice?
- Dr. Betty Chou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Betty Chou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.