A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Chua is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chua has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty A Chua MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Chua practice?
- Dr. Betty Chua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betty Chua practices Pediatrics near Arverne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Arverne Pediatricians.