A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Chua is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chua has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Chua practice?
Dr. Betty Chua practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Arverne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Arverne Pediatricians.