Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 9th, 2011
Do not go to this facility
As a military family we move around a lot so making relations with doctors is never an option but this woman and her clinic are the worst I've encountered to date. Upon entering this Facility the first thing you notice is it's dirty, the waiting area is always over crowded, and the sign-in process is archaic. Then even though I routinely show up 30-45 minutes in advance for my appointments I'm always waiting at least an hour after my appointment time. the last time I went there i waited nearly 2 hours only to find out the Receptionist never told them I was there. Every time I was seen By Dr. Chua she was Rude, claiming my daughter is spoiled because she cried when the doctor approached her. Just because my daughter doesn't want to be touched by a stranger doesn't mean she's spoiled. This woman looks like a toad, it's no wonder my daughter cried. Then instead of trying to win trust from my daughter she just told me to hold her down and proceed to 'man handle' my child until the 10 minute check up was done. I can't believe any medical board would certify this woman for pediatrics she obviously has no love for children I have stopped going to this clinic and now am finding a new Pediatric Office to take her to. Please spare yourself the frustration and skip this clinic.