A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Hinderks-Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Hinderks-Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinderks-Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hinderks-Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Hinderks-Davis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Betty Hinderks-Davis practice?
- Dr. Betty Hinderks-Davis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Betty Hinderks-Davis practices Dermatology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Dermatologists.