Dr. Betty Dowty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Dowty?

Great doctor who abruptly retired

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr.Dowty for many years. She had compassion, and she took time with you. There were many occasions I had to sit and wait, but I always waited. Her staff was great. I was extremely disappointed in the fact that she retired, and I was NOT notified. I only found out after making several attempts for an appointment. Everytime I called I received an error recording. I decided to visit the office, and to my surprise... The office was closed and shut down. I found out she retired from the business. Next door. For patients who truly stuck by her I felt like it was a huge slap in the face.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Superb demeanor and a very caring doctor love her and wish she had not retired .

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Best doctor I ever had!

RN

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Excellent internist; addresses my medical needs on a timely basis. Very caring. I have and will continue to recommend her and office staff tyo friends and co-workers.

Posted on February 28th, 2012

poor bedside manner.

Posted on July 24th, 2011

You may have to wait when you have an appointment with Dr. Dowty, but this is because she does not rush her patients out and she does not try to see if she can see a patient every 10 minutes. She really listens to all of your health issues and really tries to address every one of them. We need more doctors like her.

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr. Dowty has been my doctor for over 12 years. She is a very good doctor who always makes me feel like I'm her only patient. She spends a lot of time with her patients. Sometimes the wait to see her is long but that is only because she takes time with her patients and does not rush them. So waiting for her is well worth it. She is very concerned about my care an makes me feel like she knows me personally every time I see her.

Dr. Betty Dowty

Posted on May 21st, 2010

This physician has diagnosed every issue, correctly, each time I visited with her. If Dr. Dowty is not in diagnostics...she should be. She is the best doctor that I have ever experienced in my 60+ years. I will be moving out of the area in a few years....and I wish I could take her with me!

Posted on October 9th, 2017