A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Drees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Drees is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Drees, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Drees graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Drees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty M Drees MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty M. Drees practice?
- Dr. Betty Drees has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betty Drees practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.