Betty J Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 19th, 2014
Cares nothing for her pstient
I witnessed Edwards treat her nurse like a DOG, she embarrassed and degraded her right in front of me. Dr Edwards cares more about injecting Botox than your reproductive health and well being. She talked to me as if I were a disobedient child, although it was her staff that consistently made appointments she could not show up for. I had a procedure at the hospital and the hospital staff couldn't stand her, and no one wanted to be around when she was present. She completely missed my follow up to the procedure she performed, once again her rude unintelligent staff didn't call me to cancel. I wouldn't have a baby now, if it were for Edwards, she's s narcissistic evil Witch. I went to a new dr and was pregnant within 2 months!!!!!!

January 8th, 2014
Great Bedside Manner & A Good Dr
I have been going to Dr Edwards for the past 10 years. She came recommended by a friend who is a long-time patient of her's as well. My friend is a cancer survivor due largely in part to Dr Edward's care. She is a great doctor & one I would recommend. She spends an appropriate amount of time, very good at diagnosis & reading tests, & is very thorough. She has been voted a Super Doctor & is one of Houston's best.

November 7th, 2013
Love Her
Dr. Edwards is great and i have referred several friends to her that feel the same way.

November 1st, 2013
RUN
I don't want to reveal any personal experience but ALL I have to say for now is RUN RUN AWAY FROM DR. EDWARDS. She will not listen to your concerns at all. KEEP LOOKING she is the rudest person I've come across. She's cold hearted and does not care ABOUT YOUR OR YOUR BABY.

May 22nd, 2013
Rude, impatient, bedside manner of an ogre and a countenance to match. Reminds you that, while you may try to be sane and reasonable, there are always going to be people like her in the world actively and aggressively making it worse. I'm sure she's not really utterly incapable of decency and empathy, but it sure seems like it.

May 21st, 2013
Stay far away!
Betty Edwards is an inept practitioner, brisk and incapable of compassion. She has an ugly heart.

April 1st, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Edwards for years. She is professional, excellent at making a diagnosis, and extremely caring.

November 4th, 2011
I have been a patient of Betty Edwards since 1982. She is the best!

October 25th, 2011
I feel like the people who love Dr. Betty the most are the ones who have seen her for the "Ob" portion of the "Ob/Gyn." When I'm in for a regular annual checkup, it's very much an "in and out" deal. If you have a problem or concern to discuss, that's a different kind of appointment (that's what I was told before - I would need to schedule a "problem" appointment and not just the annual exam appointment). That doesn't bother me as much as her trying to sell me multi-vitamins at my last appointment...

October 27th, 2010
Does not have time for her patients
Dr. Edwards is consistently overbooked, waiting room times of an hour are average, and time in the room is 4 1/2 minutes! I clocked it. That was for a pap smear, cursory breast exam and a "how are you doing" without waiting for the answer. Then no follow up on test results whatsoever. I will not be going back.

September 20th, 2010
Betty Edwards is a good doctor, but she is always in a hurry when she comes into the room & that may not give enough time for me to ask all questions. Office staff is really nice, but the follow up process is bad.

April 13th, 2010
No One
Dr Edwards has been my OBGYN foe 15 years and she has delivered 3 of my children with one just 10 months ago. There is no other Doctor that I would trust with the life of my unborn child over Dr. Edwards.