A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Go, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Yu Go MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty Y. Go practice?
- Dr. Betty Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Go practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.