A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Goad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Goad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Goad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goad graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Goad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Amelia Goad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Goad practice?
- Dr. Betty Goad has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Goad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.