A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Grasty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Grasty, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Grasty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasty graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Grasty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Chung Grasty MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty C. Grasty practice?
- Dr. Betty Grasty has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Grasty practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists.