A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Hammond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Hammond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Hammond, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammond graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hammond has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Louise Hammond MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty L. Hammond practice?
- Dr. Betty Hammond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Betty Hammond practices Family Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See New Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.