A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Haywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Haywood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haywood graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Haywood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- University Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
- Surgery Center Of Fairfield County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty J Haywood MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Betty J. Haywood practice?
- Dr. Betty Haywood has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Haywood practices Anesthesiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists.