Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty Haywood
Dr. Betty Haywood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Haywood is affiliated with INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center (Oklahoma City), OU Medical Center and University Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty Haywood has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Betty Haywood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Stanley Musick
Anesthesiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi33
Dr. Randall Henthorn
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0.04 mi37
Dr. Francis Chigurupati
Oklahoma City, OK 0.04 mi