Dr. Betty Jo Dulaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Jo Dulaney?

May 11th, 2016

AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER!!!! NOT THOROUGH AT ALL. THIS DOCTOR HAS NO CLUE!!!!!!

May 11th, 2016

This doctor does not listen to her patients. Her bedside manner is the worst. Throughout my entire pregnancy(5 months) Dr. Dulaney never checked my cervix. The only thing she did check was my baby's heartbeat....needless to say I lost my baby at 5 months. Stay away from this doctor!!! She should be a veterinarian instead of an Obstetrician Gynecologist. Please do not use her!!!!!!!!

December 24th, 2013

Rude staff

I was a patient of Dr. Dulaney's for about 2 years. I felt that Dr. Dulaney was fine. She wasn't super friendly, but I trusted her as a physician. Her staff, however, was never friendly or made me feel like a priority. Every time I called or went for an appointment I left feeling like I hadn't been treated very well by at least one person on her staff. The incident that led to me choosing a different doctor was on a whole other level. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I started cramping and bleeding a good bit (more than just spotting) so I called her office after hours and was told to call her after hours answering service. I told the woman why I was calling and that I thought I might be having a miscarriage(which sadly was exactly what was happening) and I had questions. She then asked if I had been to my first appt. I told her my appt. was scheduled for a few weeks later. She then told me that because I hadn't been to my appt. I wasn't technically a patient and that the service was for patients. She was extremely rude and harsh and I was crying uncontrollably at this point. I told her that I had been seeing Dr. Dulaney for 2 years since I had my first child and she still told me that I wasn't a patient until I had been to my first appt for this baby, which still makes no sense to me. I was completely devastated and felt so helpless. Losing the pregnancy was such a heartbreaking thing and it was made that much worse by the harshness and insensitivity of that woman. I never did get her name, but I hope that this will save someone from having to deal with people like that.

November 19th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Dulaney!!!

A fantastic, caring doctor and one of the few vbac friendly in the area! She truly has an outstanding bedside manner and really cares about her patients! I got my vbac with Dr. Dulaney and couldn't be more grateful!You can't go wrong choosing this doctor!

March 5th, 2012

Very Skilled Surgeon!!!

I am a high risk patient and Dr. Dulaney didn't bat an eye. She is highly skilled with the Davinci Robot which makes recovery a breeze! Please feel confident you will have the best if she is your surgeon! She takes time to fully explain your condition and treatment. Her bedside manner is outstanding and she truly cares about her patients and follows up.

February 25th, 2012

FANTASTIC DOCTOR!

She is absolutely wonderful! She listens to her patients and seems to honestly care! I gave her a "good" rating for the wait time because sometimes you do have to wait up to an hour in the afternoons, but let me just say, it's worth it. She's late because she's spending time with her patients.

April 5th, 2010

Great doctor!

Most (outwardly) caring doctor I've every met. I feel comfortable talking to her about my issues knowing she will be understanding and give the right advice. It means a lot.

November 17th, 2009

Outstanding experience with Dr. Dulaney. I would strongly recommend her to anyone. Her beside manner is unbelievable. Outstanding doctor.

February 7th, 2017