A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
- IMC St. John`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betty Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Kelly practice?
Dr. Betty Kelly practices Family Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip Terrace, NY and Northport, NY.
See Garden City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Kelly, Dr. Bess Kelly, Dr. Bessie Kelly, Dr. Beth Kelly, Dr. Betsy Kelly, Dr. Bette Kelly, Dr. Bettie Kelly, Dr. Bettina Kelly