Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty Kelly
Dr. Betty Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with another office in Rockville Centre, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center, Winthrop University Hospital and IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Betty Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.
William Briner Jr.
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Uniondale, NY 0.38 mi31
Dr. Michele Reed
Garden City, NY 0.55 mi20
Dr. Shital Gandhi
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Garden City, NY 0.57 mi12