A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Kelly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Ann Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Betty Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Kelly practices Family Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Family Physicians.