Betty Koo Is this you?

3.1

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Dr. Koo has been my doctor for the past six years. After suffering for most of my life with muscle spasms and seeing umpteen doctors she was the only one who diagnosed my condition and has been treating it. Dr. Koo is a warm caring person, she is thorough, takes time to listen and patiently answers any question. My son had recently suffered a seizure and was seen and treated by another doctor. I asked her questions about his symptoms she took the time to explain to me what was wrong with him. Unlike family doctors, specialists do not charge an annual fee for letters and photocopies. They send full reports to your family doctor. If you need a letter he /she are the ones to ask for this letter.

Posted on August 14th, 2011

My son has seizures since he was 2 months old. He has seen several Neurologists and continued to have seizures. Finally he was referred to Dr. Koo who adjusted his medication and he has been free of seizures for more than a year now. He also is doing much better at school. We are very pleased with the care of that Dr. Koo provided.

Posted on May 13th, 2011

My Ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Koo and I am very pleased with her. She explained my condition to me in detail and arranged prompt MRI within one day. I was started on medication immediately after the MRI and this saved my vision. I am very impressed with Dr. Koo's expertise and effiency. I am glad that she is my Neurologist

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Koo is a very caring and experienced doctor

Terrible,

Posted on October 19th, 2010

My daughter is Dr Betty Koo's patient.I find the Doctors attitude as being very bad, and just wanting to move on to the next patient. When asked if I could have some copies, Dr. says "Oh you have to write a letter for that and is costs C$ 30.00 per page" Our appoinment was not even 30 minutes long and I'm just needed to ask some specific questions, she says "you are wasting my time"when I asked about a letter for my daughters school, she says "your daughters pediatritian can give that letter ask him, My chargers are C$600.00 and hour" I wiLL never recomend any patient to this doctor, infact I will be changing from her to another doctor. Interesting when you sit in the waiting rooms, not a single picture on the walls , all bare not even 1 pot plant. all this reflect the cold approach we were given. I am not just terribly disappointed, I'm almost angry about this experience! Dr. Betty Koo, I rate you a 2 out of 10 and that is a generous rating in my honest oppinion.

Posted on May 29th, 2010

She does not gives a diagnostic at allA terrible neurologist

Posted on April 1st, 2016