A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Koshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koshy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Koshy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshy graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Koshy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Lakeland Hospitals
- Lakeland Hospitals At Niles And St. Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty T Koshy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Betty T. Koshy practice?
- Dr. Betty Koshy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betty Koshy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Joseph, MI.
See Saint Joseph Internists, Saint Joseph Hematologists, and Saint Joseph Oncologists.