A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Kung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Kung is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Kung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kung graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty J Kung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Betty J. Kung practice?
- Dr. Betty Kung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betty Kung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.