Dr. Betty Harmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Harmon?

August 9th, 2017

We love Dr. Harmon! And Dr. Beard, and Coeyh (sp?) and the nice ladies in the front. They have the best stickers in town and amazing wait times, as well as a separate sick and well entrance. Moore Pediatrics is part of our village until they're grown.

March 28th, 2016

Dr. Harmon and her nurse Coe are the best!!! They are the bees knees!!! The girls up front are the sweetest!!! I highly recommend Dr. Harmon!!

August 19th, 2014

Front office is ruining your practice

I've been taking my children to Dr. Harmon for 13 years. I have the upmost trust in Dr. Harmon and her PA. However, the office staff is always rude and make it very difficult to schedule appointments. They won't schedule an appointment more than one day out at a time! This makes it almost impossible to accommodate any one's working schedule and is the least patient focused practice I have experienced. Every time I speak to a front office employee I tell myself I am finding another doctor based on the unprofessionalism of the staff. I wonder if Dr. Harmon realizes how many people her staff have run off. Wait, you can't email or tell her because the front office won't release that information! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

December 24th, 2013

Excellence!

Dr Harmon is an excellent dr. she has been my son 's dr since he was 3 months old. He is now 18 yrs old. Dr Harmon is always very patient and kind. She is extremely thorough. She is never rushed, but takes her time to gain a clear understanding of what is going on with my son. She has always made going to the dr a more present experience for my son, My husband and I along with my son cannot thank Dr Harmon enouh for all the excellent care she has given to us over the last 18 years.

December 3rd, 2013

We love Dr Harmon

Its really rare that you find an office that you love everything about, but we LOVE everything about Harmon's office. Her receptionist is so welcoming, her nurses are always returning nurse calls and are so helpful, and Dr Harmon most importantly is always very thorough during her visits. She will ask you over and over if you have any questions and she will go in depth about anything that concerns you. We are really lucky to have her as our pediatrician for our two boys.

April 24th, 2013

Dr Harmon has been my children's doctor for 24 years. We started with her when my oldest son (now24) was only 6 months old. She is also the doctor to my 21 year old son and 17 year old daughter. I now have 3 year old twins and I drive 30 minutes just so they can see her. Once you've found a doctor like this, distance does not matter!

March 20th, 2013

Just not enough

Dr. Harmon is a very informative doctor BUT it is very hard to get an appointment with her and not the PA. She does not cover sick appointments!! The nurse comes in to check vitals and weight and she just gives you the breakdown. I do feel kind of rushed and the wait takes forever!! A nurse for the office also forgot to inform me that I would need a flu booster shot after we got our flu shot...6 months later I was told i was supposed to get it a month after the first shot. They also mixed up my child's lab work results with another child...Needless to say, I am in the process of finding a new pediatrician.

September 7th, 2012

Great pediatrician

June 24th, 2012

I'm not sure if I would recommend this doctor. My first visit with her was very good, but my second visit was not. I felt like she was rushed and like I was inconveniencing her. She did not answer all my questions and did not give me all the information I needed. I am a first time mom so I have a lot of questions and concerns. I do not feel like she took that into consideration

May 3rd, 2012

Love my doctor!!! Just hard to get in to see her.

January 26th, 2012

Best pediatrician in or around Oklahoma City.

April 16th, 2010

Dr. Harmon is a good doctor and her nurses are okay.. receptionist is a bit careless or insensitive BUT overall experience is okay!