A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Lacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Lacy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Lacy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lacy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Gleason Lacy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Betty G. Lacy practice?
- Dr. Betty Lacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Lacy practices Psychiatry near Ukiah, CA.
See Ukiah Psychiatrists.