A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Ho MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Betty Ho practice?
- Dr. Betty Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betty Ho practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.