Learn more about Dr. Betty Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Kolotkin Miller MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Betty K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Betty Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betty Miller practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Allergists, Daly City Pediatricians, and Daly City Pediatric Specialists.