Learn more about Dr. Betty Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Miller, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Kolotkin Miller MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Betty K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Betty Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betty Miller practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Allergists, Daly City Pediatricians, and Daly City Pediatric Specialists.