A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Mintz is Excellent. Dr. Mintz has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Mintz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mintz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mintz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betty Mintz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betty J. Mintz practice?
Dr. Betty Mintz practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Mintz, Dr. Bess Mintz, Dr. Bessie Mintz, Dr. Beth Mintz, Dr. Betsy Mintz, Dr. Bette Mintz, Dr. Bettie Mintz, Dr. Bettina Mintz