Dr. Betty Triantafillou Motroni MD is female, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Motroni, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Motroni graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Motroni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motroni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betty Motroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betty T. Motroni practice?
Dr. Betty Motroni practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Nuclear Radiology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Mineola Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Mineola Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Motroni, Dr. Bess Motroni, Dr. Bessie Motroni, Dr. Beth Motroni, Dr. Betsy Motroni, Dr. Bette Motroni, Dr. Bettie Motroni, Dr. Bettina Motroni