A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Motroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motroni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motroni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Motroni, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motroni graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Motroni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Triantafillou Motroni MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Betty T. Motroni practice?
- Dr. Betty Motroni has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Motroni practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Lindenhurst, NY.
See Lindenhurst Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lindenhurst Radiologists.