A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Motroni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motroni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motroni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Motroni, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motroni graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Motroni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Triantafillou Motroni MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Betty T. Motroni practice?
- Dr. Betty Motroni has 1 office location.
Dr. Betty Motroni practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Lindenhurst, NY.
See Lindenhurst Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Lindenhurst Radiologists.