A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Orange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Orange is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Orange graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Orange has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Orange DO and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Betty Orange practice?
- Dr. Betty Orange has 2 office locations.
Dr. Betty Orange practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.