Dr. Betty Orange Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Orange?

June 7th, 2016

A

December 30th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Rude. Changed Dr.

September 17th, 2015

Do NOT go to this doctor!!! Thankfully, I was able to transfer to another doctor at 10 weeks. It is my firm belief that I nor my child would bee alive, if I had stayed with this doctor.

December 22nd, 2014

Absolutely will never use her again! She never checked me until 37 weeks and when I went in to labor she was hateful and rude the entire time. she did not seem to care about anything she yelled at me more than once because I was scared and didn't know what was going on.It was so bad after the doctor left the nurses came and were apologizing to me for her actions. Her staff was wonderful and all the nurses in the hospital were great!

June 20th, 2014

First off, her office manager is completely incompetant. EVERY SINGLE TIME i went in to see the dr. she would ask me to pay after i had already paid the balance in full, and i would have to tell her that every time. And dr orange never physically examined me once, even after i had the baby i went to her twice and she never examined me, and i had a c section. she had nothing to do with the birth being she was on vacation, but reading the previous reviews, i am considering myself lucky on that one. and after i had the baby the delivering doctor told me she was in the hospital and was going to come in to see us, i was in there 5 days, she came by the last day i was there and only came in long enough to ask how i was and to give the baby a quick look and left. i will never go back, nor recommend her to anybody.

November 7th, 2013

wish better staff

Great OB the staff can be kind of rude and when brung up about what they did to make you fell this way about them it seems as the are to busy covering them self's from getting in trouble than fixing the problem. I have tons of fam and friends I have recommended to Dr Orange but its the staff that hurts her more than she thinks:( I will and can not recommend any one else until the altitude changes.

January 25th, 2013

my review

November 13th, 2012

First Time Mom

Dr. Orange has a very friendly personality when everything is going well. While I was pregnant the visits were very good. I wanted a women doctor because I thought she would be more gentle. Everything was going well until my due date came. I had an appointment on my due date and before we could discuss options, she went right into checking me and stripping my membranes. My husband was in the office and he said he felt sorry for me, that was one of the most painful things that I have ever experienced. It would have been nice if she could have told me what she was doing. After that she proceeds to tell me that she is writing in an appointment at the hospital to induce my labor. Really, what about my options other than treating my experience like a routine job. So I told her I did not want my labor induced, not knowing she already started the process. So she tried to talk me into it but I refused. So she had me to sign a form stating I was going past my 40 weeks and if anything was to happen to the baby, that it was on me. That's fine! Leaving the office, I could barely walk from the pain and I had contractions for a week in a half before my water broke. I went to the hospital at about 1:30 a.m., she arrived at about 9:45 a.m.. The entire time I was there I only dilated 2cm so they gave me medication to induce my labor. When it was time to deliver, she kept checking me stating I was not ready but I was fully dilated. I pushed for about 40 mins and no baby. She finally had to cut my cervix and the baby head was faced down but her shoulders was not turned right, so she cut me again. After the baby is born I was so happy she was here and healthy I was not really thinking about all the negative stuff but she did make a comment to me about the whole process would have been easier if i would have just made the appointment she originally wanted me to have. I thought that was an odd thing to say, I mean if she would have just left my membranes alone maybe my process would have been better. Now, I got an epidural so I'm not knowing or feeling anything that was going on. When I got home I noticed I was extremely sore and I could not sit down properly so I'm thinking this is normal. 2 weeks go by and I'm still sore as if I just had the baby, my grandma said that was not normal. This being my first pregnancy I was very inexperienced with my body and everything. So I went to the bathroom and got a mirror and looked down there, I'm looking and I seen something very faint. I searched further and I discovered a gauze inside me that had mildewed I was furious. I immediately called the office and the clerk told me to just put some peroxide on it and I would be fine. As if this was normal or something. For my 6 week checkup I told Dr. Orange everything that happen and she said she did not even remember giving me an episiotomy in which she said healed properly. Are you serious! I never went back! I went to another doctor a year later to get a pap smear and the lady asked me when I had my baby did I strain and push real hard and I told her yes. She told me that whoever delivered my baby did not cut me right and that I did not heal properly. So now, I'm sitting here writing this review to let people know my experience. Just for the record, I am a 29 year old and I paid out of pocket. So because of my situation I wanted to be very involved with what took place and what was necessary and what was not. She can be a very nice person but from a business side of it......SMH!

July 19th, 2010