A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Pace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Pace MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Betty Pace practice?
- Dr. Betty Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betty Pace practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.