Dr. Betty Parisis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Parisis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Betty Parisis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016

My first visit and I loved it, she is great

February 27th, 2016

We switched doctors due to considerable dissatisfaction with our previous doctor and reading many great reviews of Dr. Parisis. We weren't disappointed.

August 19th, 2014

Disappointed

Been going to this doctor for over a decade. When I first started it was great. I would be in and out. 12 years later I wait at least an hour every time, no matter what day or time I go. I was surprised about 2 years ago after waiting an hour, I went in the room and met a new doctor. Didn't even see Parisis. Didnt even receive warning that I was seeing a different doctor. But Parisis was sure to call with my results a week later to try and maintain her reputation for caring. How could she read me my results when I didn't even see her? Has turned her practice into a health food clinic selling all types of protein bars and her remedy for any illness is to go see her trainer (kickbacks) or come to one of her in office weightloss sessions. She has become quite money hungry and has trained her staff to have the same mentality. Uses a 3rd party billing company and there is always an issue with the bill. Billing company has blamed the doctor for lack of communication. Unprofessional staff discusses private patient information in the waiting room compromising confidentiality agreements. It's a shame. Time to find a new doctor she doesnt even have to work on saturdays anymore

November 16th, 2013

Doctor working with no modern equipment

I was very sick. I came to see Betty since she is my family doctor. I went to premier care first followed by my family doctor She complained that premier care should 've taken a chest xray and do a nebulizer treatment. Instead of telling me to go back for the additional treatment she gave me a prescription for an x ray in a town called Merrick 10 miles away. I went back to premier care on my own being so weak and was diagnosed with pnemonia after having an xray . Instead of complaining about others get some new equipment in your antiquated office so you can actually help some one and diagnose it yourself

March 4th, 2013

I would refer DR. Parisis to anyone , she has been a pro active partner in my healthcare across the board . The office does run behind sometimes but I know that is because she is giving her time and attention to her current patient and will do the same for me when I enter her office .

April 23rd, 2012

Appointments

Dr Parisis is a very good physican. The difficulty is availability. Office hours are only 3 days per week and a half day on Saturday. Being a single practioner office, a patient, barring an emergency, has no option but to wait until another day when the office is open.

January 30th, 2012

She is the BEST doctor I've ever been treated by. She takes her time and is very thorough.

January 9th, 2012

She is fantastic!

I have been a patient of Dr. Parisis since 1994. She is wonderful. She always returns calls personally, she always returns your reslts as soon as she has then, whether positive or negative, she doesn't rush you in an out, listens to your concerns and truly cares about her patients!

September 8th, 2010

She cares

April 14th, 2010

Love This Doc!

A breath of fresh air in the current realm of health care today. Listens, shows genuine concern, responds promptly, and assumes a level of intelligence that other doctors don't. Never speaks down to you, always speaks honestly and earnestly. Truly a nice person.

March 5th, 2010

great doctor...been my GP for 10 years

awesome Dr. No attitude, and gives me straight answers without the usual medical snobliness.

December 8th, 2009

Dr. Parisis is a genuinely caring doctor. She always personally calls you to discuss your blood and test results. She very caring, and makes you feel really comfortable. She is very dependable in times of need.