A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Petrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Petrak, Allergist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrak
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Petrak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Petrak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Petrak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Ann Petrak MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Petrak practice?
- Dr. Betty Petrak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Betty Petrak practices Allergy & Immunology near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO and Longmont, CO.
See Louisville Allergists.