A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betty Petrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Petrak, Allergist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Petrak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Petrak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betty Ann Petrak MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Betty A. Petrak practice?
- Dr. Betty Petrak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Betty Petrak practices Allergy & Immunology near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Louisville Allergists.