Dr. Betty Petrak Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Betty Petrak?

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr. Petrak is one of the smartest doctors, of any kind, I have ever met, and I am almost 70 years old and retired from the medical profession myself. My allergy testing showed 5 animals/plants/mold that trigger my symptoms. Wasn't surprised at all about the cats and dogs, but the weird weed and type of mold caught me off guard. The mold is one that develops under leaves that fall onto the ground, in my case my yard and around my fruit trees, and get a lot of moisture before they are removed. She came in and asked me numerous questions and spent quite a bit of time with me on them. Her staff is the best and always welcome me and answer any questions I may have.

Posted on October 4th, 2014

I recently moved to the area & had issues with allergies. Dr. Petrak tested me for local weeds & I was positive. I was able to start shots within 1 week. The only issue was the front staff. The blond woman acted as if she had no idea what was happening around her. Maybe she was new, but she seemed very overwhelmed.

Horrible

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Just Horrible. Discarded a number of my concerns flat out, despite having tests confirming them. There is something wrong upstairs with this person. Disorganized. Rude.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Petrak to anyone. I found her uninformative and disorganized. I was shocked at the bill I received after getting no answers about my condition. The office was ugly and the staff is incapable. Most of all, the billing is terribly confusing. They outsource it and have no idea what their patience are receiving. Dr. Petrak's practice is a prime example of the disgrace of our health system.

Registered Dietitian

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Dr. Petrek was very unprofessional when I brought my daughter in to see her regarding intermittent diarrhea/nausea/vomiting. She suggested that happens due to playing and spinning around at parties. Seriously??? She was tested postivie to an allergen that would cause those symptoms. I would not recommend her, nor will we return.

Dissapointing experience

Posted on February 10th, 2013

I saw Dr. Petrak for over a year. Her main focus really seems to convince you to do allergy shots. I had to convince her to agree to food allergy testing, though she insisted that couldn't food couldn't be source of my problems, but she relented and most foods I requested were positive. I eventually started allergy shots with increasing reactions, but she would never give any medical advice regarding the safety of continuing, just saying it was my choice to stop or continue. One of the nurses was often kind, but typically too overworked to give any patient attention. After multiple instances of food in the office waiting room, and my concerns dismissed, I left.

Posted on July 16th, 2012

We love Dr. Petrak and her office staff. Always friendly and kind, easy to get an appointment and very helpful.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff. Offered same day appointment and couldn't have been treated better. Thank you

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Superb office overall. Very happy with my service there.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Petrak is an excellent Allergist. I no longer need multiple medications to manage my allergies and asthma after having allergy shots.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Dr. Petrak has been my son's Allergist for many years. We have always appreciated her professional and caring manner. Love her new Boulder office.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Caring and professional, excellent treatment in her new office