A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Betty Rajan is Excellent. Dr. Rajan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betty Rajan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Betty Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Betty J. Rajan practice?
Dr. Betty Rajan practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Rajan, Dr. Bess Rajan, Dr. Bessie Rajan, Dr. Beth Rajan, Dr. Betsy Rajan, Dr. Bette Rajan, Dr. Bettie Rajan, Dr. Bettina Rajan