Dr. Betty Liu MD Patient Reviews

no change

September 7th, 2012
I've Been A Patient of her's for 15 years
I can tell you that she is an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to her patients and cares very much for her Patients.

June 3rd, 2010
Dr. Liu is the BEST!
Dr. Betty Liu is the best Doctor I have ever been to for anything, ever. The only thing I would change- She would be my doctor for everything, not just pain management! Her bedside manner is excellent. She is sweet, friendly and caring. She is very personable and remembers everything about you after your very first visit. She even remembered my husband's unusual, foriegn first name! The staff in her office is great especially Chuck, her nurse. Dr. Liu really makes me feel like a human being. She is a maestro with her trigger point and accupuncture needles! She accurately diagnosed me condition the second time I saw her and sent me to a genetic specialist to have it verified. She has been treating me for 3 years now and my only regret is that I didn't find her sooner. I've since moved out of state and I still travel 7 hours to see her for my routine care. She's not one of those doctors to fill you with pills and send you on your way. She provides a unique, comrehensive pain management program and I believe she cares 100% about human suffering. I wouldn't think of going to anybody else. In short, Dr. Betty Liu is a Godsend. She is a skilled and brilliant health care provider.

Health Guides