inactive

Betty P Yee MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

May 25th, 2012
The Best By Far
Dr,Yee is all that anyone could ask for in a surgeon. She is reponsive to questions and concerns from the first moment of contact. She takes time to explain all that needs explanation during visits and is prompt in responding to phone and email inquiries. She always has a smile and looks at you with kind eyes while showing respect and appreciation for the inricacies of your situation. I wish she had more info about the oncologists at Kaiser, but that is not her responsibility after all.As far as the surgery went, I have healed quickly and well with minimal scarring despite the surgery being a bit more involved than anyone could have expected. 100% positive recommendation for Dr. Yee.

August 15th, 2010
Dr. Yee has been my doctor for over 20 years. She's caring (pays attention, explains things), patient (goes over info until I 'get it'), attentive (came to visit me on a Sunday, when I had a complication), smart (knows not only her stuff, but can clarify questions outside of her specialty.) Her staff of nurses are experts, too. I totally trust what she says, and she always has kept her word...for over 20 years!