A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawls Lloyd
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rawls Lloyd Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawls Lloyd graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rawls Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettye Jo E Rawls Lloyd MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bettye Jo E. Rawls Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.