A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettye Rawls Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettye Rawls Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawls Lloyd graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rawls Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bettye J. Rawls Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Bettye Rawls Lloyd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bettye Rawls Lloyd practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.