A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawls Lloyd graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rawls Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bettye Jo E Rawls Lloyd MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bettye Jo E. Rawls Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Bettye Jo Rawls Lloyd practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.