A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Betzie Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Betzie Duncan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Duncan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Betzie Baughey Duncan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Betzie B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Betzie Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Betzie Duncan practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.