Dr. Beulah Penumudi MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lake City, FL

1.0

May 5th, 2012
Misdiagnosis from test results. Got the right diagnosis from another Dr. Misplaced imp info 2x. More interested in being your friend vs your Dr.

February 12th, 2009
If you wish to remain unknown, check in with this doctor when you really need her. Original, first interview took 8 minutes, no paperwork on background other than why was I there... When called for a followup from urgent care, was denied meds by a nurse, twice, as she did not speak to me herself. Had temp of 101 to 102 for 4 days. Unable to drive to urgent care adain or her office again as suggested, with last temp at 102.2. Reported that flem was yellow, but they would not call pharmacy. She knows that I am FULL TIME caretaker to my husband. A friend, luckily, had leftover meds from dentist. This is not the way to treat your patient. Original doctor at urgent care was unqualified, and right out of med school, and Dr. Penumudi went by that consultation, without speaking to me, the patient,at any point. I was very disappointed and upset. My husband barely ate for 4 days, and I forgot his meds once. I will not be using her as my doctor again, nor would I recommend her.