A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverley Kornder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverley Kornder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornder graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kornder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital and
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverley Gail Kornder MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Beverley G. Kornder practice?
- Dr. Beverley Kornder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beverley Kornder practices General Practice near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Primary Care Doctors.