- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Beverley Kornder?
October 16th, 2015Good Dr, horrible office staff
I like Dr. Kornder. She is kind and listens. However, the last year it has been impossible to see her. The office staff are rude and incompetent. You have to make 10 or more phone calls to get someone to answer then good luck when they put you on hold and cut you off. If you are lucky enough to get through you are told her appointments are a month out. Also trying to get a referral is drama, not from the Dr. but from the office processing it.
February 25th, 2013Great Physician
I have been a patient for nearly 20 years and have followed Dr Kornder from her old practice. She takes the time to ensure you understand your illness and medication ordered. She is compassionate to a fault and returns calls at the end of the day. She even called me on a Sunday when she saw someting unusual on a blood test. Have recommended her to many friends and family over they years
October 2nd, 2012
- Charged me $420 for a physical exam. $200 for the exam, and another $110 because we talked about 3 minutes regarding sleeping pills, which is not covered under her definition of physical exam. She charged another $110 for me to get the results of my blood work. Unethical billing practices. Go somewhere else if you don't want a surprise in your bill.
August 29th, 2017
April 5th, 2017
March 27th, 2017
October 28th, 2016
May 10th, 2016
May 9th, 2016
Dr. Beverley Kornder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr Anita Gorwara-Dohad
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Leilie Javan
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Irina Feldman
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.09 mi20
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides