General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fraudulent Charges show details Fraudulent Charges
by S----- S----- on Jun 14th, 2015

Have been a patient for a few years. Good experience at first but it's been absolutely horrendous the past year or so. Office staff is completely unprofessional. The person answering the phone can be characterized as rude and belligerent at best. I'm being charged for services that were not rendered. Have left two messages with no return phone call yet. Apparently, there is no office manager because the "lady" answering the phone says the "doctor" has to get back to me. Really? I guess this "doctor" does her own billing and sees who has good insurance for her to overcharge. Watch your bills if you go there unless you are part of an HMO or have a copay. Otherwise, you will be gouged. I will be filing a claim with the state of California for fraudulent charges after this review. I was given someone else's blood work request by her nurse. Thank goodness I can read because obviously she can't! Also, I was given incorrect information by her nurse regarding my blood work. Thanks to the Quest employees for explaining it. This "doctor" spent five minutes in the room for over a $200 charge, and four minutes of it was about her own medical issues.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by barry on Feb 25th, 2013

I have been a patient for nearly 20 years and have followed Dr Kornder from her old practice. She takes the time to ensure you understand your illness and medication ordered. She is compassionate to a fault and returns calls at the end of the day. She even called me on a Sunday when she saw someting unusual on a blood test. Have recommended her to many friends and family over they years

Oct 1st, 2012

- Charged me $420 for a physical exam. $200 for the exam, and another $110 because we talked about 3 minutes regarding sleeping pills, which is not covered under her definition of physical exam. She charged another $110 for me to get the results of my blood work. Unethical billing practices. Go somewhere else if you don't want a surprise in your bill.