A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverley Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverley Newman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverley Newman MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Beverley Newman practice?
- Dr. Beverley Newman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beverley Newman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.