A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Hoehn Alten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Hoehn Alten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beverly Hoehn Alten, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoehn Alten graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoehn Alten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Jean Hoehn Alten MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly J. Hoehn Alten practice?
- Dr. Beverly Hoehn Alten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Beverly Hoehn Alten practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Weldon Spring, MO.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.